Thursday 22 November 2012

Aussie . Family Trip . Part 1

I went to Perth for family trip last week , with another 2 dad's best friends family ,

Total 11 of us !


Overall comment for the trip is awesome ,
the weather is good , the place is good , but for the food I still prefer Malaysia style . :D

I had took 1200++ over photos for Aussie trip . :O
Feel like wanna upload all of the photos in the blog but then it is impossible due to space and time limitations.
So I decided to choose right photos following my storyline . ;p


Day 1 14th Nov 2012


We started our journey around 4pm to LCCT airport , Kuala Lumpur . 

The flight is on 11:55am .

We already done our check in and everything and now waiting for the flight. 


I sit between 2 guys who holding Ipad , then my sister asked me to pretend busying with Ipad and help me to shoot this photo , lol . (-.-)

It's the time !! Yay ! :D

I used to be a night owl so I couldn't sleep at all during the flight . 
I sit with a same pose for 5 hours and my whole body pain like hell !!

Sky started to turn bright around 4am . 


We arrived Perth around 5am ++ , but the sky already turn bright just like 9am in Malaysia . 

The first thing I felt relief is finally I no need to torture my ass anymore !!! 

3 hours journey to aiport , 5 hours journey to Perth !

I felt pity for my big ass , lol -.-

It's just the beginning of the Summer , the weather is still cold like hell !

Luckily I brought many long sleeves shirts and long pants come :D 

Waiting for daddy friend's son , Mike come to pick us .

He live at Perth for 9 years long already , and one of his daughter ( my childhood friend ) study at here too !

That's why we do not need a tour guide because we already have a free one . ;P

We rent a van for the trip , and finally Mike came and brought us to his mom-in-law house to have our first breakfast at Aus.  


After breakfast , immediately start our journey . 

The first stop is Caversham Wildlife Park !




Group photos for the ladies !! 

So surprise that here got Chinese word sign board ! 

There are many animals in the zoo but then what I most eager for the two famous animals is the 2 famous animal in Aus , the Kangaroo and the Koala !!


We can feed the kangaroo with the food provided .

The kangaroo seems like already get used to near human , they are not afraid of us . 
Once they know you got food in your hand , all of them will come near you . 


 One of my favourite photo !

This white kangaroo keep follow me , and I only feed those small size Kangaroo because I am quite afraid of the big size one although they are not fiere -.-


Mom , sis and me ! Dad is too tired and never sleep well , 

he refused to come in and rather take a nap in the van -.- So waste !

Mom seems like the most Kangaroo-friendly person . (-.-)

All kangaroo like to near her once they know that her hand got food .



I want fooooooood !! Give me fooood !! 

What make me disappointed is the Kangaroo's pocket !
I always though like it is as cute as Doreamon's pocket . ;(

We are lucky coz we able to watch the process of a baby kangaroo climb into his mama's pocket .

The baby kangaroo is drinking milk in mama's pocket . A little bit disgusting , lol . -.-
One of the thing I dislike is there are many flies during summer . 

And they are so sticky !! You can see there is one stick on my face , yer !! -.-

Kangaroo's poo is everywhere -.- You can't avoid on stepping on their poos -.-

Luckily their poos is not the big one ! :O



The next activity we done in the zoo is to watch the farm show . 

We missed the horse show , but the other part is still interesting !
The well-trained sheep dog , Billy . 
Billy show time : mustering a group of sheep . 

The sheep look cute when they run together in a group ! 

Billy successfully done his mission !

The next show is sheep shearing !


The zoo keeper choose a victim from the sheep group , pity -.-

Felt pity for the sheep during watching the whole process of the sheep shearing . 

Almost done . 

Finally the sheep is naked !

The whole piece of wool ! 

The next part is bottle feeding the baby sheep .

The next show is milk a cow but then I didn't try it due to time limitation . 

Continue to watch more animals .
A lazy fatttyy piggie !! :O

Cute camel ! 
Donkey !! Hahahaha !!


The next activity is the animal presentation .


We can go near some friendly animals at this place.

Wtfishh I look like pregnant women in this photo !! :(

Aiya me spoil the photo -.-

The pretty zoo keeper !

Pinky parrot ?!

I like this owl so much !!!! 
Look at it pity face !! Look like fake one ! So cute 

The fatty wombat (-.-)


Before we leave , the last activity we done is to visit the lazy animal , Koala .
Keep sleeping !!!! The zoo keeper said they sleep 20 hours per day -.-
We can't touch the Koala and if we want to touch and take photo with them , we need to pay extra . 
So bad !

Take 1  

Take 2  

Leave the zoo.



The first day story not yet end but then I have to stop here because I want to break it into another post . 

If you feel like want to follow my aussie trip story then stay tuned ! 

Good night ♥ 


No comments:

Post a Comment