Friday 23 November 2012

Aussie . Family Trip . Part 2

Continue the 1st day story .

We done many thing and went to many places in 1st day therefore maybe it will break into 3 parts (><)

----------------------------------------

After we leave the zoo , we had our lunch in Elman's In The Valley

I think it is located at Swan Valley if I am not mistaken . 
The following places we will go is all located at Swan Valley . 



Take a photo 1st , my style , haha ! 

I think I am the one who took the most photos in the trip . 

In my opinion , it's a waste if didn't take photo during the trip , and I must have my face inside the photo when I see something interesting to be the proof which I have been there before . =P


Family photo . I am the 2nd tallest in the family ! Hahahaha ! =D

Mirror mirror ! 

Love the design of this restaurant , look western style .

A little bit Harry Potter feel ?? 


Mom said I look like waitress in this photo (-.-)


Welcome !! There is a bar behind me .

Take 2 


Let's see what to order . 

The price is mostly around 30++ aus dollar . 
Opps if convert to RINGGIT MALAYSIA I think I no need to eat at Aus already (-.-) 
Damn expensive lar . 

Everything is in big portion . 

Salmon . The most Look like Asian food . 

Pork Chop ??!


OMFG this portion is really big . I think can make my 3 meals already (-.-)

Take photo again =P
We ordered 8 plate to share for 12 people . 
Total almost 300 aus dollar . 
Try to convert to RM , OMFG (-.-)


Stop converting , hahahhahahha .

If not we will be hungry cat along this one week . :(

We can see many purple tree here , very beautiful scenery . 
Bra ??! Very cute plate number =P


After lunch , our next station is went to honey factory
All the honey sold here is purely 100% honey without adding any other colouring or ingredients .

I like here because when you want to buy wine , go to the vinery ; want to buy chocolate , there are chocolate factory , go to cheese factory and buy cheese . 

All of them is purely original made .




Windara Honey ?! 

The process of bees making honey . 

Honey bear !
Honey candle ! Really got honey smell ;D
The owner is recommending the types of honey , 
and then let us to taste of honey  .
100% pure honey ! Too sweet for me (><)


After honey factory , the next station is vinery ! 

 Hello I am here ! 

Wild roses grow everywhere ! So beautiful !
even I can smell soft rose smell when the wind blew.

A romantic photo with partner previous life 上辈子的情人 ??! LOL

Yay ! :3

Wine tasting ! 

I am stroooonnnggg ! 


The next station : Chocolate factory


Sounds like most girls favourite thing ! 

Chocolate chocolate !! 

Free chocolate tasting ! Eat until you scare ;P

Look delicious !

Choco chic ?? 
Yipiiii !
 We can see the process of making chocolate . 
Souvenir section .

Ice-cream are sold here too !

I feel goooooood !!  
Yummmy ! 

Papa mama part .

Lil sis and me part .




The 1st day story still not yet end yet , the next post is about the homestay we live ! 

Stay tuned !  

No comments:

Post a Comment