Monday 26 November 2012

Aussie . Family Trip . Part 5

DAY 3 16TH NOV 2012


Nothing much activities we done for third day holiday at Perth .

Went to Penguin Island !! 

We bought ticket for 5 min ferry drive us to the DEC island . 

However I can see people wearing bikini and swimsuit walking in the sea to the island then they do not need to pay for the ferry drive -.-
I only realize that the level of the water is very shallow and even they can walk to the island !! 
But then I rather to pay and let ferry drive me there because that day was my menstruation period and the strong cold wind make me keep shivering ! :(


Penguin island ferry 

Reached !! Very nice scenery :D

Welcome to Penguin Island Conservation Park !
Actually besides penguin we can see sea lion and wild dolphin here too , 
but then we need to take another ferry to go to the other islands . 
The ticket is tooo expensive thats why we give up to go .
We can see dolphins at Msia for free why must I pay for 80++ aus dollar here -.-

Exhibition of eggs , seashell and coral .

I thought we can see penguins on the island , but then .....

still need to pay extra to enter a special penguin house to see the penguin ! :(

Uncle said nothing special but just few little penguins coz he entered before so end up we didn't see any penguins , too bad . :(

But we walk one round of the island to have our bird-watching journey . 



Saw this type of birds everywhere at Perth ! They called Silver Gulls .
They are so fierce and you couldn't feed them because if you feed one , 
all of them will come to you and they didn't scare of human !! :O

The mama bird not yet come back . 
We couldn't too near their eggs , the mama bird will ask the papa bird come back , 
and the papa bird will fly back and near us and try to warn and scare us not to near their eggs . 
Try to take photo with the birds ;P

Oh oh papa bird come back already . He look really angry . 

Romantic photo again of my parents  

I acting actually ;P If you really want to use this need money also -.-
Tourists need money to do anything in anywhere -.-

See the island is full of birds ! 

Bad hair day !

Wind is cold but the sand is warm  

Idk what type of flower is this ?

Teach mami posing :P
Myself posing :p

Hamsap photographer ?? Hahahhaha ;p

Silver gull .



End of  the journey of Penguin Island
Find one place for picnic ! :D

Picnic time ! Summer is very suitable for picnic :)
We can see many people picnic-ing .


Lil sis and other girls go swimming and I took photos everywhere because I can't swim :(


Walkway  

Take 1  

Another picnic photo , my face look so square in this photo just like sponge-bob . (-.-)

 Final destination of the day : Fremantle Market
Look so unique from outside , very different with Msia market . 

Inner view of the market , so clean and doesn't have bad smell . 

Cute cupcakes !  

Very cute juice store  

Another look of the market , selling souvenir and those very special stuff . 

So cute ! I played before when I was little kid !

Colourful  

Take photo take photo :D

Guess what is this ? It's Soap !

Disc bagggss !  

Cute haat , but I imagine myself wearing will look like the plant inside Plants vs Zombie game (-.-)

Baby haul are sold here too  

Wanna shoot the drawings but got 3 photobombs here ! :P

Photobommb , I just learned this word hahahah :P

See so nice ! Bruce Lee ! Hahahha ! :D

Street photo , original without any editing , love the sunlight effect . 

Take a photo in front of Old Fremantle Prison during we walk to the carpark ..
We didn't plan any trip to this prison because we heard some news saying that it is really scary inside -.-


Back to the home stay , lying at the trampoline and looking the sky .  

Finally I know that it doesn't called spring bed , but trampoline -.-


Felt so comfortable  
How the sky look like in my eyes .

Want to know more about my Aus's trip ,

STAY TUNED 


No comments:

Post a Comment