Monday 3 December 2012

Aussie . Family Trip . Part 6

DAY 4 17TH NOV 2012



Today we went to quite a lot of places . 

The 1st stop is the Maritime Museum Shipwreck Galleries  !

We can see many artifacts and relics recovered from ocean floor in this museum :D


Hello here I am ! 

Take 2 
Take 3

Posing posing again :D
Cute mum learn my pose ! :D

Bell 

Bottles 

Damn scary @@

The mold of the ship .

Bang bang bang !! 
Wondering this is real or just a mold also .


This is amazing ! The wreckage of the ship don't know in which year !
I just concern taking photo without really read the description board ! -.-


Posing posing !


Yuck ! This is real -.-
Scary but still want to pose -.-

Look like he is smiling to me -.-


Many photos taken but didn't upload here due to I don't want to split my post again but I will upload to Facebook :D

  
Second station : The Bell Tower !
Hello !
Pretending I am making wish :D

Da dang !
 We didn't go up to the top of the bell tower because money is needed again -.-
And they said that there are nothing special on top . 

What I love the most is this !
Love Lock ! 

Wish to bring my future lover come here and to lock ours =D
So romantic 

Posing again , skip my fatty tummy hahahahaha !

Next station : Kings Park and Botanic Garden !


Be photographer once a well :D
Group photo without me :(

A lot of floooooooweeerrrrsss ! Nice !

The only complete group photos of us 
View of Perth 

Take a one round walk in the Botanical Garden . 


Idk what is this plant but it look like wool . 

I call this BOTAK Tree ! So bad -.-

Like this photo ! 

1 2 3 ! Blow ! Blow away all the unhappy trouble things !

Find a shady place to picnic again :D
Hahahahahaha , Lee Wei pose look funny with the sausage !


 Next location is Hay Street
Idk whether isn't here really call Hay Street . (-.-)
Consider shopping street ?! Idk . 
Christmas feeeeeel !

Twinkle bell ! 

Really cute ! They stop when traffic light turn red too . 
I love the hair on their legs ! Look very smooth and soft . 
Wondering what shampoo they are using hahahahhahaahah !
Da dang ! 
Just ignore where my hand put at hahahahahahaha !
People wearing singlets and shorts but I wearing leggings and jackets during the summer . 
I really couldn't endure the cold wind although there is hot sun too unlike Msia hot like hell -.-

Shopping time for us 

I like this tea shop really much !
Unlike the traditional tea shops with traditional chinese design , 

It look really cool !  


Colourful ! 
There are many different kind of tea here . 
They are all labelled and you can smell them .
I love tea a lot , I drink green tea and rose tea always.

Take not much photos of the shop because the shopkeeper stop me from taking photos :( 

Last station : went to Mike mother in law house to barbecue !! :D

Actually everyone just sit down to talk and rest and the only chef is Mike -.-

Sausage , Beef , Mutton and Pork . 
All meat (><) 
I got phobia towards meat & eggs after this week -.-
 We taken 112 eggs only for this week !! :O

Beer time for guys duringcold weather !  :D


STAY TUNED for the last part (:



No comments:

Post a Comment