Friday 23 November 2012

Aussie . Family Trip . Part 3

Continue 1st day story , I know it's abit too long . 
The continue days all will end by only one part ;p
No worries :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------


 After we end our road trip for 1st day , it's time to go back to our homestay which we rent .

This is our homestay

Don't see house here all look small from outside , but then when you go inside you will feel like "wow" !

And the houses at here mostly do not have fence , if you saw houses which have fence just like Malaysia ,
 it is Asian houses !


Let's see what inside the homestay ! 




Total 5 bedrooms , 8 beds which can sleep 11 people , and 2 toilets . 

I think toilet is too less for 11 people and someore one is without door which located at my parent's room  (-.-)

The kitchen !

Dining room .

Aiya forgot to capture living room . 


The backyard !!

 I don't know what is this called , spring bed ?!

But I love this ! 

Lastly , the swimming poooooool !! Yuhoo !
So excited when we saw this ! 



After we put our luggages and stuff at homestay , 
it's time to do our grocery . 
We decided to cook dinner ourself .  

Coles . It just like Tesco .

This crocodile really scared me (-.-)

Meat meat meat . Bacon Bacon Bacon -.-

Kangaroooo meat ??! So yuck ! (-.-)

Hello Kitty pasta ! So adorable 

Shopping time ! 

Take like FOC , lol . 

Annoying Orange in 夹娃娃机 !



 After that back to homestay again , guess what we do ??

Mom and aunties busy for cooking in the kitchen , and kids busy for playing and sleeping ;P

MeiLinn and me playing this !! The spring bed =D

Love this photo ! Coz of the sunlight =P
Keep jumping to capture nice photo , so tired (-.-)


Jump together ! Keep worrying the spring bed will broke (-.-)
After that is swimming time ! But we just swim for awhile because the water is cold , 
and the cold wind keep blowing and make us shivering !!
Enjoying cold water during cold weather (-.-)


After dinner , guess what we do ??


Fishing time !

I can't endure the strong cold wind at night although I wearing 1 thick blouse and thick jacket (-.-)

I didn't join them for fishing , just sit there and hug myself because I am too cold (><)

Only one fish got -- by mom ! 





STAY TUNED for the next part ! 




No comments:

Post a Comment